• Welcome to Thailand-Forum for Expats and Travellers - The Koratforum for Art, News & Culture. Please login or sign up.

Trouble in t'Soi

Started by Taman Tun, December 12, 2020, 11:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taman Tun

There was a police raid on the Infinity nightclub in Sukhumvit Soi 11 a couple of nights back:-  https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2033391/150-arrested-in-bangkok-club-raid

The club (and 2 others in Soi 11) is owned by the Panthera Group www.panthera-group.com .  The owners of Panthera are Micky Doherty and Paul Hayward.  Hayward makes for many hours of happy googling. 
If the old only could, if the young only knew.

thaiga

Hi T.T. yes i did read that article, you mean the Insanity, big place, one of the city's largest nightclubs, has impressive lasers and lighting system, not forgetting of course the ever so sexy dancers 💃 the slap on entrance fee is more than the farm workers here get in a day, 400 baht men 300 for the chicks.

Some packets of white powder were found, seems to be some youngsters cannot enjoy themselves without the help of such substances.
what a shame to be dependent on such a thing. (some tested positive for drugs -- although he stopped short of revealing further details B/P)

They do advertise the party starts and ends here but i doubt that

Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined.

Taman Tun

It is interesting to check TripAdvisor for Insanity, Sugar Club and Levels.  Lots of unhappy punters.  I know I am a boring old fart  but I would never go to a place where I would have to pay a lot of money to sit down or to just stand at at table.
If the old only could, if the young only knew.

thaiga

How honest of you  ;D (boring old fart)

on a serious note T.T. nothing to do with BOF, it's not everyone's cup a t. laser lights, blaring music, some prefer a drink n a chat and not shouting at the top of their voice to get heard, INSANITY fitting name. yes mixed reviews, but good they get replies by the manager

Hello Davis, I personally would like to welcome you back at any time to be our guest and make up for the bad experience that you had. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What makes three plus two?:
How do people in Korat call the Thao Suranaree Monument in the center of town? (Mundo/Yamo/Supa/Mall):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview