Author Topic: Two Turkish Nationals arrested -Million Baht bank card fraud - Video  (Read 747 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline thaiga

Two Turkish Nationals arrested in Million Baht bank card fraud case by Pattaya Police


Two Turkish nationals accused of bank card fraud have been arrested by Pattaya Police. Police Colonel Tamanoon, the Pattaya Police Chief announced the arrest of Mr. Orhan Bel aged 33 and Mr. Ercan Saruhan aged 27 at a Siam Commercial Bank ATM in Central Pattaya. Bank staff alerted the Police that the foreign men were active in the area and had already managed to withdraw at least 50,000 Baht in cash. As soon as one of the fake cards were used again the Police were called and rushed to the Central Pattaya location and arrested the two men. They both arrived in Thailand on 8th September with 6 cards containing bank account details previously collected in call center scam operations. Further investigations revealed that the two men had withdrawn over 1 Million Baht in cash during their stay. The pair were told to keep 30% of the money for themselves and the remaining 70% was transferred to an accomplice in Turkey. The two men were charged with bank card fraud and Pattaya Police are now liaising with the Turkish Embassy in Bangkok as Turkish Police look for others involved in this transnational crime.

Two Turkish Nationals arrested in Million Baht bank card fraud case by Pattaya Police - Pattaya One

Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined.
 

Offline dawn

Re: Two Turkish Nationals arrested -Million Baht bank card fraud - Video
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 10:52:09 PM »
Short Time  Turkish Millionaires     :lol
the earliest light of day
 

 



Thailand
Statistics