Post reply

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Message icon:

(Clear Attachment)
(more attachments)
Allowed file types: gif, jpg, pdf, png, kmz, rar, jpeg
Restrictions: 3 per post, maximum total size 1280KB, maximum individual size 640KB
Note that any files attached will not be displayed until approved by a moderator.
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
How do people in Korat call the Thao Suranaree Monument in the center of town? (Mundo/Yamo/Supa/Mall):
What makes three plus two?:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Topic Summary

Posted by: ChouDoufu
« on: February 23, 2018, 04:34:55 PM »

planning on moving to nakhon ratchasima with the ladyfriend once she has a job lined up. 
she will work.  i am on retirement extension.  have a few questions for local expats:
1.  are tm30 and tm28 forms required in korat?  (not here in bangkok).   if so, do y'all
normally do the tm30, or do landlords normally handle those? 
is a new tm30 required each time you leave the province or the country?

2.  i have accounts with bangkok bank and krungsri, with atm card and online access. 
how difficult is it to open new accounts if needed.....without work permit?
3.  will immigration provide residence certificates for vehicle purchase/registration?
4.  have 2-year bike/car licenses.  any problems getting the 5-year renewals from land transport?
5.  will immigration accept 800k in fixed accounts?  do passbook updates and bank guarantee
letters need to be dated same date as the application for extension?
thank you.