Author Topic: Man, 22, is electrocuted to death while charging his phone in bed  (Read 781 times)

Offline Johnnie F.

  • Administrator
  • Korat forum specialist
  • *****
  • Posts: 6608
    • Korat-Info
A 22-year-old man has been electrocuted to death while charging his mobile phone in bed.

The unnamed victim was alone at his apartment waiting on a visit from a relative in Thailand's Nakhon Ratchasima province on Monday night.

The family member arrived to find the man motionless in bed clutching his device, which was still connected to the wall socket.

Full article: Daily Mail

 



Thailand