Author Topic: 50 students hospitalized following ammonia leakage in Khon Kaen  (Read 1567 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dirtydog

  • Guest
50 students hospitalized following ammonia leakage in Khon Kaen

Khon Kaen - Some 50 students who were attending a scout camp were hospitalized early Sunday after they inhaled ammonia leaked from an adjacent ice making shop.

The accident happened at 1 am at the MP ice making shop near the Wat Klang Municipality School in Muang district.

About 570 students from Grade 7 to 10 were staying at the school as part of their scout camping.

The 50 students were rushed to several hospitals nearby and the rest of the students were moved to Kaen Nakhon Withayalai School, which is about 300 metres away.

The Nation
 

 



Thailand
Statistics