• Welcome to Thailand-Forum for Expats and Travellers - The Koratforum for Art, News & Culture. Please login or sign up.

Christmas with Coronavirus

Started by thaiga, October 10, 2020, 06:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thaiga

Quote from: Taman Tun on December 26, 2020, 01:59:53 PM
I will be mercilessly critical of any posts with a positive sentiment.
Thats makes two of us then - thanks for the company on the forum T.T.
nice that you don't take a fence - only the garden gate  ;D

All the best for you & yours. Happy new year M8 - hope the new year will be a better one than last, for one & all.

Thanks J/F for letting us reach out to the expat community, doing a good job there M8. So it's a happy happy as can be, to all you guys out there, not easy thinking about our loved one's back home with what's going on at the moment. so we all need to be informed as best we can.
Thanks Roger for the mention, nice one. sharing is caring. Happy as can be 2021 to one & all from Thaiga  :wai

Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined.

Taman Tun

Happy New Year to everyone.  Just over a year ago I went to the Mall and bought a 2020 diary, mainly for recording my daily work activities.  I flicked through the empty pages and wondered what was in store for 2020.  Well, we did not have to wait long:-  On 8th February we had the Terminal 21 massacre,  Covid soon followed in March,  and floods arrived towards the end of the year.  A couple of weeks ago I was back at the Mall and bought a 2021 diary.  Again, I flicked through the empty pages and wandered what lies in store.  Let's hope that this year will be an improvement.
If the old only could, if the young only knew.

thaiga

Hi T.T. Thanks for that, not a good year at all and of course a lot more went on lets not forget our luvaduck  🐤 

Bangkok celebrates the New YEAR with  eco friendly fireworks display using 20,000 fireworks made from sticky rice, launched over the Chao Phraya River.
so 2020 has gone up in smoke

here's the video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJdBSMU1R5A  did not impress me much, but i did like the clip below

Siam Paragon

thaiga

New Year 2021 - Back in the UK - Remembering the lost one's in the terrible year of 2020 - hoping the future will be brighter for the Uk
& the rest of the world.

you can view new years countdowns 2021 - from around the globe here ... youtube.com.countdown 2021

A great clip to end the year 2020 a year we will never forget

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
How do people in Korat call the Thao Suranaree Monument in the center of town? (Mundo/Yamo/Supa/Mall):
What makes three plus two?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview