• Welcome to Thailand-Forum for Expats and Travellers - The Koratforum for Art, News & Culture. Please login or sign up.

newspics

Started by thaiga, July 03, 2020, 12:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thaiga

Quote from: Taman Tun on January 05, 2021, 08:22:48 PMThaiga, I thought that you weren't so sure about Thailand?
U R A 1 T.T. U OK M8.
Words spoken in jest, despite the fact that something is a joke, it can still contain a layer of truth.
as i said  "it ain't over till the fat lady sings" as i am looking at the tv now, they bust another gambling den in Nakon Sawan and as we read in the media these people fail to give their movements correctly.

now where do you really think i would prefer to be at this given moment as i posted today  :rclxs0

the UK on course to exceed 100,000 Covid-related deaths before the end of the month without urgent action
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined.

thaiga

Food and Drug Administration and Royal Thai Police officers raid two warehouses in Nong Khaem district, Bangkok, on Wednesday after hearing they were being used to store used rubber gloves amid the coronavirus pandemic. Officers found 200 million baht worth of used gloves - some of which had already been washed and were ready to be resold - in the raid. An investigation is underway to find out who imported the gloves. (Photo: Pattarapong Chatpattarasill) pic @ bangkokpost.com

thaiga

gambling den in two rented rooms of a Jomtien condo - Arrested were 21 gamblers - 14 Chinese, 5 Thais, I Cambodian 1 Singaporean
pic @ welovepattaya

thaiga

thaiga

Creepy
Pattaya Known as The world class family resort pics as the mgronline.com calls it creepy. The city that once never slept
pics @ "Trip Ka Dolls" We Love Pattaya showed the images - sitting on the chair is Annabelle from a well known horror film

thaiga

thaiga

So even after all the publicity about Gambling it's still goes on as Forty people have been arrested after police raided a house in Nonthaburi province suspected of being a gambling den.
bangkokpost.com

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
How do people in Korat call the Thao Suranaree Monument in the center of town? (Mundo/Yamo/Supa/Mall):
What makes three plus two?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview