• Welcome to Thailand-Forum for Expats and Travellers - The Koratforum for Art, News & Culture. Please login or sign up.

Social media clips - One lucky kid

Started by thaiga, May 04, 2015, 02:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sowhat

thaiga

Thailand’s latest viral

"à¸,,วามจริงที่à¹,,ม่เห็นà¸"้วยตา" Official HD : à¹,à¸"ย กล้องวงจรปิà¸" Vizer (vizer cctv)
                                                                       [email protected] cctv

Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined.

thaiga

thaiga

When they say you can't bring phones to training, they mean it.
A video clip on social media this week shows what happened to some officers in training who broke that rule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2c2dxIG94M
                                                                    [email protected]

thaiga

Hilarious Golden Retriever Really Wants To Race But.. First Things First.  fun starts @ 0:52

Hilarious Golden Retriever Really Wants To Race But.. First Things First.

[email protected] Retriever Lovers

thaiga

thaiga

thaiga

Wonder whether she got the money

Pattaya Girl rip of Tourist from Australia

[email protected] Johansson

thaiga

Dum Fok

An Idiot Abroad 2 - Dum Fok - Thailand

[email protected] Ammounah

thaiga

thaiga

charming i must say

[email protected] online

thaiga

From the stickboynetwork - Phuket nightclub bouncers beating up tourists

WARNING: This video contains brutal violence
Phuket nightclub bouncers beating up tourists

Video credit: facebook.com/pui.jjspk

stickboybangkok.com

sandi go

Hi, I'm aware that about everybody says Korat is boring; it doesn't have a redlight district. But I was also told that Changphuak Road is closest to one. Can anybody give me some more information on that. There are supposed to be a lot of cool bars. Anybody been there and can tell?

Roger

IMHO Korat is not boring at all !!
Maybe the people who think it IS boring are what shall I say ? Blinkered ? Misguided ? Plain wrong ?
If you can't find what you seem to be looking for, on your own, I'm surprised.
Korat is GREAT M8

sowhat

Korat is far from boring / but has some boring people in it ;)
if you need assistance to get your end away in thailand,then you have a bigger problem than the two old codgers

Oh! welcome to ukfart.com

Johnnie F.

Hi sandi go, welcome to the forum. Sorry, I have never been there or even heard of it, so I can't tell you more than a link you could have found yourself on Google:

http://www.thailandredcat.com/nightlife-and-thai-girls-in-nakhon-ratchasima-korat/

And never mind those guys telling you how great or not great they find Korat. It's like most places in the world: you'll find a variety of things to do and people to meet. It's like that saying "Size doesn't matter, what you make of it does". If you try, you might find what you need. But you gotta keep the eyes open yourself, keep looking. Not everything is always waiting on a shop shelf for you to get picked up. Welcome to the "frontier", where your own initiative is asked for.

:cheers

JF

dawn

Hi sandy,yes welcome from me. i have friend called sandy has a plot on pattaya beach umbrella/deckchair so on.
got the nickname "SANDYBALLS" Please be careful in the r/l areas.

look forward to reading your posts  :cheers

PS: let us know how you get on
the earliest light of day

sandi go

Hi JF and all, yes I've read that site before. Actually I wanted to hear from locals about it. Must be a really hot tip, if you're so secretive. Are your wives reading this forum, too?

And Dawn, are you a western girl with Thai looks? Then think solidarily with those poor forlorn girls in need of money for the sick buffalo or a new iphone etc.

dawn

ha! ha! western girl nah... no idea what you mean sick buffalo... tell more ;)

PS: if your hanging around red lights be sure to have your ใบà¸,ับà¸,ี่  handy
the earliest light of day

sandi go

Nothing wrong with hanging 'round red lights, Dawn, skipping them, is!

Oh, and the sick buffalo! It's the guy too sick of working, and therefore left to live with one of the other mias for their time of doe: he'll return, once she managed to fill up the fridge and bank account. Most of the girls in Patty got a sick buffalo, and they tell openly, why and for what they're in Patty. Can't imagine you not knowing, little puppet.

thaiga

A Bike Balancing Act from the stickboynetwork

Bike Balancing Act

[email protected]facebook.com/profile.php?...

thaiga

thaiga

What is this guy on - touching and tasting everything - wonder how he'd get on in a go go bar

Crazy Farrang Likes The Taste Of Thailand - Literally

[email protected]

thaiga

Taxi Driver Arguing With Tourists - the guy gets a free ride in the end 0:40

Bangkok Taxi Driver Arguing With Tourists

[email protected]

thaiga

thaiga

I don't think the guy on the motorcycle will be sounding off to soon after this incident

Thai road rage madness

[email protected]

thaiga

Time for a nap

A Thai kid ready for bed

Found on [email protected] Bowen

thaiga

Yes i had to watch it twice to make sure .
Pattaya driver decides to take a short cut to avoid a traffic jam.

à¸,ับรถสวนเลน พัทยากลาง ประเทศà¹,,ทย

Thanks to stickboy [email protected] channel

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
How do people in Korat call the Thao Suranaree Monument in the center of town? (Mundo/Yamo/Supa/Mall):
What makes three plus two?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview