Author Topic: need advice from a yank  (Read 3614 times)


  • Guest
need advice from a yank
« on: March 09, 2012, 11:01:17 PM »
my girlfriend who is Thai. But who lived in America for a number of years and hence has an american passport. i thought it would be easier for her to travel to the UK and Europe on the American passport. I may be wrong on this.
the passport is out of date. do we have to go to the Yankee embassy in Bangkok or is there somewhere else it can be renew. And is it an easy process ? please HELP

Offline thaiga

  • Global Moderator
  • Korat forum specialist
  • *****
  • Posts: 18051
Re: need advice from a yank
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 12:56:29 AM »
In Thailand, all persons, including minors, seeking a U.S. passport must appear in person at the Embassy to apply. All passport applications require appointments.
Give them a ring  +66-2-205-4049 from outside of Thailand or 02-205-4049 within Thailand
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined.


  • Guest
Re: need advice from a yank
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 01:47:23 AM »
thanks thaiga