Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Message icon:

(Clear Attachment)
(more attachments)
Allowed file types: gif, jpg, pdf, png, kmz, rar
Restrictions: 3 per post, maximum total size 1280KB, maximum individual size 640KB
Note that any files attached will not be displayed until approved by a moderator.
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
How do people in Korat call the Thao Suranaree Monument in the center of town? (Mundo/Yamo/Supa/Mall):

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Topic Summary

Posted by: dodgeydave
« on: March 10, 2012, 01:47:23 AM »

thanks thaiga
Posted by: thaiga
« on: March 10, 2012, 12:56:29 AM »

In Thailand, all persons, including minors, seeking a U.S. passport must appear in person at the Embassy to apply. All passport applications require appointments.
Give them a ring  +66-2-205-4049 from outside of Thailand or 02-205-4049 within Thailand
Posted by: dodgeydave
« on: March 09, 2012, 11:01:17 PM »

my girlfriend who is Thai. But who lived in America for a number of years and hence has an american passport. i thought it would be easier for her to travel to the UK and Europe on the American passport. I may be wrong on this.
the passport is out of date. do we have to go to the Yankee embassy in Bangkok or is there somewhere else it can be renew. And is it an easy process ? please HELP