Author Topic: Khon Kaen - Brit electrocuted while mowing the lawn  (Read 138 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline thaiga

Khon Kaen - Brit electrocuted while mowing the lawn
« on: August 02, 2018, 01:54:15 PM »
Brit electrocuted while mowing the lawn



The 76 yr old Brit was left while his 41 yr old wife went out for the day. The body was found by her on her return. The mower was connected to the mains by extension cable, but no damage was found to the cable or plug, He was fond with swelling on his face and a burn mark on his left thumb.

They had lived together at the house for ten years. In tears the wife described her husband as a hard working man who loved gardening.

R.I.P.

Source sanook.com
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined.
 

 



Thailand
Statistics